Our client – Biomapas, UAB is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry, with key expertise in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance. With headquarter in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan, and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia, and former CIS region.
The Company is looking for one of the TOP management members – Chief People & Organizational Development Officer, who will impact on business growth and profit through innovative management of human resources to meet company’s business requirements. This is a business critical role with high scope and influence.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Lead the design, development, and delivery of Biomapas People Strategy that aligns with business needs and goals
- Provide strategic leadership and direction on people matters and organizational development
- Work closely with Heads of Departments and line-managers to build their people capability, plan and manage talent pool to develop approaches that helps to achieve organizational goals and objectives
- Initiate, create, and lead up to date, best practice people processes and projects that facilitate a high performing organizational structure and culture
- Provide advice, guidance, services, support, and leadership on all the HR disciplines of people operations, talent acquisition, pay and reward, employee relations; employee policy, health, and safety
- Mentor, coach and provide feedback to managers at all levels to ensure resolution of people related matters and advise on how to transcend strategic issues
- Establish KPI’s for functional performance management and control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices.
- Oversee the design of the organization’s structures, processes, operating mechanisms, roles, and career paths
- Analyze HR trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs, and opportunities for learning and development
What you’ll need to succeed:
- University Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Organizational Psychology, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in TOP HR leadership role (Head of HR, HR Director, HRBP, etc.)
- A solid understanding of HR processes, systems, and policies
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and ability to influence at senior level
- Stakeholder management and strategic leadership skills
- Project management, business case development and internal consulting skills
- Highly organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and demands
- Fluency in English
- Constructive conflict management skills
- Experience in a clinical, regulatory affairs or pharmacovigilance service provider environment would be a big advantage
- Experience working with global teams is strongly preferred
What is offered:
- Competitive salary starting from 6500 Eur gross and additional benefits (significant performance-based bonus pay, health insurance)
- Dynamic and challenging tasks that encourage personal and professional growth
- International, highly skilled, and collaborative team
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- Continuous learning
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV in English marked “CPODO“ to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 13th of February by email: email@example.com or apply here
If you have any questions, please contact: Sigita Kilkutė +37066603999, firstname.lastname@example.org .