Our Client – Stafa Group is a successfully growing business with solid and competitive companies providing high quality product and manufacturing services to a range of well recognized customers in the Northern European market.
Stafa consists of 8 daughter companies: a sales office both in Sweden and Germany, two product and one engineering/ manufacturing company in Norway, and a business park with two larger manufacturing companies in Lithuania. Of its 400 employees, the majority works in Lithuania and are a key resource in the group’s operations.
With a clear focus on company culture, digitalization and sustainability Stafa wishes to develop human resources. Competence and good working conditions are an important part of a long-term goal for the company.
The Company is looking for: Group HR Director
to lead the Human Resource initiative and provide an employee oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment and organizational growth. This position will drive the development and day to day execution of the Human Resource team while setting enterprise-wide HR strategies for the Stafa Group with main focus on the Lithuanian operations.
- Directing the functional areas of Human Resources including, but not limited to employee relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, safety, training and special projects
- Developing organizational strategies by identifying and researching human resource issues; contributing information, analysis and recommendations to the organization’s strategic direction
- Working in close cooperation with the General Managers and the other Group Matrix Managers to align strategy implementation, culture development and communication across company borders
- Working closely with company management to advise, counsel, and providing coaching and resolution to address employees’ performance. Providing performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Developing, updating, and managing policies and procedures
- Utilizing performance, talent, training and organizational planning management systems to help drive the achievement of company goals
- Implementing company group motivation systems, benefits and organizational culture
- Creating and implementing group HR strategies in order to ensure continuous employee development and personal growth
- Initiating and implementing employer branding for recruitment purposes. Portraying and establishing internal organizational values that would attract new recruits and lower turnover
What is expected:
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Smart decision maker on strategic level
- Experienced in an international business environment
- Experience in development of people and culture
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English languages
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in strategic HR position
- University degree with a focus on human resource or business related field
What is offered:
- Personal and professional growth in a leading Scandinavian companies Group
- Dynamic, positive and flexible working environment
- Interesting and challenging work with a high degree of influence
- Motivating compensation starting from 3000 Eur Net and additional benefits package
- Main office based in Ukmergė, possible remote work
Strict confidentiality is guaranteed.
Additional information provided on ph.: +37068555819, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Consultant Regina Laimikienė