Our client BASF is the world’s leading chemical company because they offer intelligent solutions for their customers and for a sustainable future. They link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to company. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF Crop Protection Business Unit is committed to sustainable agriculture through innovative research and technology. They care passionately about food, agriculture, the environment, their employees and their contribution to the world. Company manages their products responsibly from discovery and development right through use, recycling and final disposal.
Currently BASF in Lithuania, is looking for Agronomy Manager to join the team and be responsible for North Lithuania region.
What you can expect
- Provide technical communication and support to farmers, distributors and influencers to maximize BASF product sales across the defined area
- Contribute to the country sales strategy
- Give input to – and participate in commercial budgeting, forecast and follow up in teamwork with the Sales Manager
- Further establish a close relationship with key influencers, including farmers and distributors
- Contribute to cross functional teams regarding marketing activities, new product potential, training materials etc.
- Ensure that the influencer matrix is accurate and up to date, identifying key drivers, sphere and degree of influence and effectively prioritize to ensure maximum impact.
What is expected
- A relevant education on at least bachelor level
- Experiences in a role combining both the commercial and technical needs of the market
- A great drive, results oriented mind-set and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in both speaking and writing in Lithuanian and English language
- Good level of competence with software packages, in particularly with Microsoft Office
- Comprehensive market and product understanding
- A valid driving license is essential.
What is offered
- An exciting and challenging position in a dynamic environment with excellent career opportunities in a growing global company
- A workplace with committed colleagues, performance-driven bonus scheme, pension, health insurance and more
- Competitive compensation from 4300 Eur Gross – 4700 Eur Gross
- This position allows you to continue or perhaps begin your career in an international company that focuses on employees’ personal and professional development.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please APPLY HERE or send your fully detailed CV in English marked “Agronomy Manager” to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 11th of November by e-mail: email@example.com
For more information please contact: Sigita Kilkutė +370 666 03999, firstname.lastname@example.org.