MPS Baltic client – AstraZeneca – is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases.
An excellent opportunity has become available for a real professional.
Baltic Medical Lead – Vaccines & Immune Therapies is welcome to join AstraZeneca in Lithuania (Vilnius).
- Medical Lead is accountable for the strategic direction, medical business and resource planning of the Vaccine & Immune Therapies Area in the Baltic countries
- Medical Lead leads the medical and scientific strategy for the respective portfolio, including disease and brand medical objectives, medical education and partnership initiatives, evidence generation strategy per Therapy Area objectives
- Responsible for establishing strong working interfaces across the Baltic Medical Affairs team
- Develops and maintains scientific relationships with key external experts and develops strategic partnerships across 3 Baltic countries
- Supports the development and implementation of the overall strategy for the Therapy Area portfolio in a cross-functional model
- Medical Lead directs and supports the respective Franchise to assure operational effectiveness, efficiencies through a continuous improvement approach and ensures optimal use of medical resources to support our portfolio
Essential for the role:
- Master’s degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry or Natural sciences
- Therapeutic area knowledge
- Knowledge and experience within the pharmaceutical industry and Medical Affairs
- Possesses business-oriented thinking, and can apply this without compromising the scientific elements of the work
- Proven ability to understand, assimilate and communicate scientific information
- Structured and organized and has high ethical standards
- Ability to build strong professional relationships internally and externally
- Excellent knowledge in English and Lithuanian languages
What is offered:
- A possibility to join one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies
- Professional and personal growth, continuous learning, and development
- Competitive salary matching your competency starting from 5200 Eur gross
- Private health insurance
- Additional paid holidays
- A meaningful work making a difference to patients and society
- An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration
- Hybrid work model (a mixture of both onsite and remote working)
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the above we would be delighted to receive your application. To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV in English marked “Baltic Medical Lead“ to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 7th of October by email: email@example.com or apply here.
If you have any questions, please contact MPS Baltic consultant Sigita Kilkutė +37066603999, firstname.lastname@example.org .