At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. We are the world’s leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. The more than 115,000 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into five segments: Chemicals, Performance Products, Functional Materials & Solutions, Agricultural Solutions and Oil & Gas.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our BTC team. You will manage a defined customer portfolio within the Home Care and Formulators industry, in the three Baltic countries. You will be able to work at Company office in Vilnius or home office. Your responsibilities will cover sales and marketing as follows:
- Identify customers’ needs and potential in order to increase the penetration of BTC/BASF product portfolio into the market.
- Hunt for new customers and advise current ones on selection of our products and provide technical support as required.
- Manage cross-selling activities at own customers and support BTC colleagues in other business units in their cross-selling activities.
- Provide regular communication (e.g. sales forecast/monthly report/visit reports) and support population of business tools including CRM, Team Room.
- Evaluate customers’ financial situation and calculate business risks.
- Analyse the market, including competitors and optimise sales, margins and market price levels in line with the strategy.
- Support Customer Service in purchasing, stock management and logistical decisions.
- Develop and maintain business plan for the area of responsibility.
- Organise customer events and trade-fairs.
- Actively participate in European Industry meetings as Nordics representative.
- Technical chemical education on master level.
- Broad sales experience from the above-mentioned industry, preferably from a distributor.
- Broad experience in account management and marketing.
- Experience in dealing with small and medium size customers.
- Sales experience in all Baltic countries.
- Experienced user of IT tools and reporting systems.
- Good language skills – Lithuanian and English is a must, German language skills is a merit.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and „on-the-job“ training as part of a committed team.
- Competitive compensation from 3500 Eur (bruto) monthly including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us – in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
For more information please contact:
Ina Skiauterienė +370 685 77785