Our client – BASF Crop Protection Business Unit is committed to sustainable agriculture through innovative research and technology. BASF cares passionately about food, agriculture, the environment, employees and contribution to the world. BASF manages products responsibly from discovery and development right through use, recycling and final disposal. For BASF’s growing Nordic/Baltic team, we are looking for a
Business Development Manager, Lithuania
What you can expect
- Execute field/demo trials for BASF agricultural products to create and manage the development, acceptance and penetration within Baltic market
- Develop technical material, product positioning and training for marketing and sales team to support sales and marketing activities
- Provide technical communication and support to agronomists and field influencers to maximize BASF products sales
- Lead agronomic thought and voice within Baltic region
What we expect
- You have a degree in Agriculture or related discipline on at least bachelor level
- In addition, you have a minimum 5 years of experience in a sales/advisory role, effective influencing of Agricultural distributors and research organisations
- You have high level of agriculture expertise/knowledge with ability to develop compelling scientific sales arguments
- You have a deep knowledge of technical developments and trends within the agricultural industry
- You have a great drive, are results oriented and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- You have good communicative skills, you speak and write Lithuanian and English language
- You have good levels of competence with software packages, in particular with Microsoft Office
- You have a comprehensive market and product understanding
- A valid driving license is essential
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and „on-the-job“ training as part of a committed team.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
BASF – the world’s leading chemical company offering intelligent solutions for customers and for a sustainable future. BASF link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV and application letter in English marked “Business Development Manager, Lithuania” to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 14th of June by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact: Tel.: 8 5 262 44 25, Ina Skiauterienė