At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The approximately 122,000 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. The position will be in the Agricultural Solution business segment. Further information at www.basf.com.
Currently the company is looking for a new team member to join:
Campaign – Admin Support Officer
Key areas of responsibility:
- Communicate by various channels (offline and online) to attract new customers and engage existing ones
- Generate and implement of marketing and communication ideas
- Manage contact with media, internal and external service providers
- Purchase services within the approved budget and according BASF guidelines
- Support sales team with events, exhibitions, field days etc.
- Website, Mobile Apps and other tools updates
- Support sales team with CRM system and other digital tools
- Support sales team with administrative tasks, sales campaigns and give-aways organization
What is expected:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to share best practices
- Understanding of the main marketing and advertising principles and tools
- Ability to work cross countries with different languages and cultural backgrounds
- Independence and responsibility
- Persistence to achieve results and to exceed expectations
- At a minimum a Bachelor level of relevant education
- Excellent writing skills in Lithuanian language (copywriting)
- Good knowledge of English language (both written and spoken)
What is offered:
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and “on-the-job” training as part of a committed team
- Competitive compensation from 1600 Eur Gross – 2600 Eur Gross
- Attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us – in a global team that embraces. diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability, or belief.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please apply here or send your fully detailed CV in English marked “Campaign – Admin Support Officer “to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 16th of January.
If you have any questions, please contact: Viktė Šešplaukytė +3706991666, email@example.com.