At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The approximately 122,000 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. The position will be located in the Agricultural Solution business segment. Further information at www.basf.com.
Customer Service Officer and Business Analyst Baltics
Key areas of responsibility:
- Order processing of all orders and order confirmations to customers with delivery and invoice, complete order management process and complaint handling.
- Customer contact person. Proactive order monitoring and keeping customers updated.
- Liaising with the logistics team and close cooperation with BASF warehouse & transport partners.
- Support Supply Chain, Sales & Controlling, Management with expertise concerning customers and products.
- Support bottom-up sales forecasting process and align with FCM.
- Updating the customer database and the master data in SAP system.
- Ensuring adherence to and compliance with all BASF guidelines and procedures.
What is expected:
- You are customer-focused, modern thinking and proactive personality.
- Problem-solving attitude and ability to communicate effectively.
- You are a team player and have excellent people skills.
- Very good knowledge in Lithuanian and English language speaking and writing.
- You are familiar with MS Excel, experience with SAP is a strong advantage.
- Education within Economics, Business Administration (or similar qualification).
- Experience from a related role within Controlling, Supply chain and Customer Service is seen as a major advantage.
What is offered:
- Responsibility from day one in a great work environment and „on-the-job“ training as part of a committed team.
- Personal & professional growth in a strong international company and attractive working environment with a career growth potential.
- Monthly salary of 2000 – 2300 Eur gross plus additional benefits package.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us – in a global team that embraces. diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Additional information provided on ph.: +370 673 01 033, Jr. Consultant Akvilė Ryliškė.