We are the world’s leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BTC Chemical Distribution Unit sales and markets a complete collection of BASF specialty chemicals and performance polymers, as well as chosen products from other suppliers. We cover all the Nordic and Baltic countries. For our growing Nordic/Baltic team, we are now looking for a new member to our Customer Service team.
What you can expect
- Order processing (OTC-Order to Cash), price and quotation handling, complaint handling, and dunning.
- Liaising with the logistics team and warehouse- & transport partners.
- To answer incoming calls and e-mails as the key contact for our customers.
- Updating the customer database and the master data in SAP system.
- Providing sales support to both internal and external colleagues.
What we expect
- A relevant education and minimum 2-3 years of experiences in a similar role.
- You are service minded and structured in your approach and you communicate effectively with different type of people.
- You can maintain a good overview, keep calm and thrive with a sometime hectic work tempo with short deadlines.
- Good knowledge in both speaking and writing in Lithuanian and English language.
- In sales situations, you are outgoing, proactive and good at closing a deal.
- You are familiar with MS Office, and we would like you to have experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Knowledge of SAP is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and „on-the-job“ training as part of a committed team. We work according to our “PACE Values”: Passionate, Agile, Customer Focused and Entrepreneurial.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
- Part-time 50%, with potential to evolve to a full-time position in the future.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV and application letter in English marked “Customer Service Officer” to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 2nd of May by e-mail email@example.com
For more information please contact:
Consultant Jūratė Kubilienė, +370 5 262 4425