We are the world’s leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF Crop Protection Business Unit is committed to sustainable agriculture through innovative research and technology. We care passionately about food, agriculture, the environment, our employees and our contribution to the world. We manage our products responsibly from discovery and development right through use, recycling and final disposal. For our growing Baltic team, we are looking for a
Market Approach & Sales Excellence Manager Baltics
- Sales analysis: market & customers potential analyses by geographic and sales regions;
- Manage & coordinate CRM processes in the Baltic countries;
- Migrate customer data into CRM system;
- Develop customer classification & segmentation;
- Introduce customer interaction interface, enabling bottom-up & top-down planning;
- Develop loyalty program;
- CRM Training & technical support for sales team in Baltics;
- Maintain customer database: ensure high quality of data in cooperation with sales team;
- Collaboration with marketing team: enable utilization of CRM in communication with non-visited customers;
- Market approach strategy: regular review of farmers & distributors interaction;
- Sales terms & conditions for distributors: contribute to the development of commercial policy
- Active member of European CRM community: represent Baltics interest, best practice exchange to continuously improve processes;
- Management Support: support Country Manager Baltics in strategic decisions.
What we expect
- You have 3+ years’ experience in a strategic sales function;
- Work experience with CRM, sales analysis and process development is preferable;
- Understanding of the agricultural or related industry would be an advantage;
- You have a degree in economics, marketing or business related subject;
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and results orientation;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills;
- You have strong analytical thinking;
- You have good levels of competence with software packages, in particular with MS Excel;
- You have fluency in Lithuanian and English language.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and „on-the-job“ training as part of a committed team.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV and application letter in English marked “BASF” to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 20th of June by e-mail: email@example.com
For more information please contact:
Consultant Jūratė Kubilienė +370 5262 4425