Founded in 1999, BMI is one of the leading business schools in Baltic region offering Executive MBA programme as well as short open, certificate programmes, customised in-company trainings and other executive education solutions.
During the last few years, BMI’s activities have expanded beyond its flagship well established Executive MBA programme and include certificate programmes, open seminars, and corporate programmes. BMI feels the need to develop its management to face the growth in this segment of executive education on international level and is looking for
Director of Business Development
- Prospect the market for executive education;
- Design new programs according to market needs and/or specific client demands;
- Negotiate with partner companies, schools, and institutions;
- Identify and attract international faculty to teach in BMI programs;
- Implement BMI evaluation procedures and quality standards within programs;
- Follow the relationship with participants, partner institutions and faculty;
- Represent BMI in tenders from companies, government agencies, and institutions related to programs for executives and entrepreneurs;
- Take responsibility for pricing strategy, the volume of activity and margin on variable cost.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales and project management, preferably in consulting, education, finance, services, IT;
- At least a 2 years full time international assignment or education;
- MBA, EMBA, DBA, PHD of internationally recognized business school or university would be a strong advantage;
- Entrepreneurial talent;
- Self-motivated, with strong drive to succeed;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Planning and budgeting skills;
- Fluent Lithuanian and business English;
- Demonstrated interest for management education.
The successful candidate will join the management team and will take full responsibility for growing certificate programmes, open seminars, and corporate programmes segment of executive education.
BMI accumulates knowledge and faculty resources of more than 60 international professors and lecturers from leading business schools and distinguished executive educators from all around the world. It also functions as a partner for business schools in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. EMBA executive students and Alumni are provided with the opportunity to study in 11 venues across 4 continents.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV in English marked “Director of Business Development” to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 15th of June by e-mail: email@example.com
Additional information provided on ph.: +370 5 262 44 25, Partner Ina Skiauterienė