Estrella is a one of the leading brands in salted savoury snacks in the Baltic and Nordic countries. Estrella started to produce chips and popcorn way back in 1957 and was the first Snacks Company in Sweden. As a well-known producer of products such as potato chips, snacking nuts, specialty snacks and popcorn, Estrella today is one of the largest and most respected snacks brands in Baltic countries.
Since 2014 Estrella has become a part of Intersnack Group GmbH & Co KG. Intersnack Group is the largest savoury snacks manufacturers in Europe, with leading positions in many countries. With an annual turnover 3 billion EUR, the company has 37 plants in 15 European countries and 10 plants in Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
Multinational organization Estrella Baltics empowers leadership in salted snacks and is looking for a new team member based in Vilnius
Brand Manager Marketing
This person will be responsible for Strategic development of the assigned brands and categories via maintenance and optimization of the assigned products portfolio, new products development and introduction to the market, building brands in advertising and sales channels.
- Implement Brand strategies
- Develop portfolio, including creation & implementation of new products
- Create, execute & manage marketing programs and campaigns
- Plan & execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative
- Manage brand budget
- Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects, analyse research to identify opportunities
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders
- The role reports to Marketing Manager Baltics
- 3-5 years of professional experience and knowledge in FMCG industry and at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- University degree, preferably in Economics/Marketing
- Result focused, strategic, analytical, proactive, and innovative personality
- Strong skills in planning, team leadership and commercial oriented thinking
- Native in Lithuanian and good knowledge of English, Russian language as advantage
The salary for this position starting from 3000 € gross per month.
For successful candidate company offers an opportunity to develop and realize their professional potential in a strong international team, attractive working environment and an experience in a dynamic FMCG industry.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Regina Laimikienė by ph.: +370 685 55819 or email firstname.lastname@example.org