Estrella is a one of the leading brands in salted savoury snacks in the Baltic and Nordic countries. Estrella started to produce chips and popcorn way back in 1957 and was the first Snacks Company in Sweden. As a well-known producer of products such as potato chips, snacking nuts, specialty snacks and popcorn, Estrella today is one of the largest and most respected snacks brands in Baltic countries.
Since 2014 Estrella has become a part of Intersnack Group GmbH & Co KG. Intersnack Group is one of the largest savoury snacks manufacturers in Europe, with leading positions in many countries. With an annual turnover of close to 3 billion EUR, the company has more than 13.700 employees and 40 factories all over the continent.
Multinational organization Estrella Baltics is looking for a new team member
Finance and Administration Manager, Baltics
who will be responsible for overseeing all financial accounting and integrity, ensuring efficient controlling, analysis, forecasting and reporting in accordance with group requirements and local regulations as well as provide financial guidance and support to Baltic team.
- Align local accounting policies, procedures and practices with group requirements and ensure implementation;
- Supervise and advice day-to-day accounting duties (accounts payables, accounts receivables, bank payments, inventories, accruals, VAT/ Statistic/ Intrastat reports, etc.) and participate in annual external audit;
- Together with outsourced company ensure that organization complies with governmental laws and other rules set by regulatory agencies and all tax liabilities are paid and current;
- Make proper financial analysis, interpretive deviations with budget and advice to management regarding risks and opportunities;
- Oversee country/ customer/ product group profitability and adjust discount accruals; Develop better tools for sales planning and sales profitability controlling process;
- Drive budgeting and forecasting process in organization and prepare required templates and reports to the group (e.g. sales, P&L, B/S, CashFlow);
- Prepare periodical reports and presentations. Present financial data for business reviews to the Board;
- Help all company to get better understanding of P&L structure and periodical update on company’s performance;
- Oversee payroll procedures and cover HR administration functions: employment contracts, related documentation, form and administrate personal employees files, support outsourced payroll accounting company on monthly basis and review their reports;
- IT support administration: assist solving issues regarding business intelligence system QV and ERP system Infor M3 BRP, and other related matters;
- The role reports to General Manager Baltics.
- 5 years of professional experience and knowledge in finance or accounting, ideally in FMCG industry;
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or related field;
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Planning, analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent risk management and controlling skills;
- Native in Lithuanian and very good knowledge of English language.
The salary range for this position is 3800-4600 € gross per month.
For successful candidates company offers an opportunity to develop and realize their professional potential in a strong international team, attractive working environment and an experience in a dynamic FMCG industry.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV in English marked “Finance and Administration Manager” to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 22nd of January by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information provided on ph.: +370 5 262 44 25, Sr. Consultant Irma Simonkevičienė