Estrella is a one of the leading brands in salted savoury snacks in the Baltic and Nordic countries. Estrella started to produce chips and popcorn way back in 1957 and was the first Snacks Company in Sweden. As a well-known producer of products such as potato chips, snacking nuts, specialty snacks and popcorn, Estrella today is one of the largest and most respected snacks brands in Baltic countries.
Since 2014 Estrella has become a part of Intersnack Group GmbH & Co KG. Intersnack Group is the largest savoury snacks manufacturers in Europe, with leading positions in many countries. With an annual turnover 3 billion EUR, the company has 37 plants in 15 European countries and 10 plants in Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
Multinational organization Estrella Baltics empowers leadership in salted snacks and is looking for a new team member based in Vilnius
Shopper Marketing Manager
- Create and implement Shopper Marketing strategy and plans
- Design and conduct researches
- Analyze market data
- Prepare guidelines and Shopper Marketing tools
- Implement Category Management based on consumer insights
- Effectively cooperate with internal stakeholders
- Participate in Intersnack Group Shopper Marketing Projects
- The role reports to General Manager Baltics.
- 3-5 years of professional experience and knowledge in FMCG industry and at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- University degree, preferably in Economics/ Marketing
- Result focused, strategic, analytical, proactive and innovative personality
- Strong skills in planning, team leadership and commercial oriented thinking
- Native in Lithuanian and good knowledge of English, Russian language as advantage.
The salary for this position is 3200-4000 € gross per month plus company car and bonuses.
For successful candidate company offers an opportunity to develop and realize his/ her professional potential in a strong international team, attractive working environment and an experience in a dynamic FMCG industry.
Additional information provided on ph.: +370 685 55819, Sr. Consultant Regina Laimikiene.