MPS Baltic client – Fischer International – is a part of Fischer Group, which is one of Scandinavia’s leading suppliers of exterior and interior solar shades, blinds, curtains, blackout systems, and acoustic solutions. Fischer International’s offers solutions for window covering that represent a unique combination of technology, design, and aesthetics at an advanced level. They manufacture products of the best materials to ensure durability and low energy consumption, while continually works on reducing their environmental impact, because the Company aims to maintain a strong balance between strict quality standards and environmental concerns.
Currently, Fischer International is expanding their team in Lithuanian factory and is looking for a Planning & Engineering Manager to join their team in Kaunas.
About the Role:
As the first Planning & Engineering Manager at Fischer International, you will have the opportunity to grow as both a production planning manager and an engineering leader. Within the area of Production Planning, you will be responsible for executing the strategic and overall planning of production activities, at the same, time within the area of Engineering you will take responsibility for handling orders, technical specifications, equipment optimization, and new product introduction. As a leader you will lead and mentor a team of 8-10 members, contribute to planning and engineering processes across the organization, collaborate cross-functionally with Manufacturing, HR, and business stakeholders in order to find the best solutions for the team, partners and clients.
What you’ll do:
- Plan of overall production routes, orders, and resource capacity necessary to complete orders
- Ensure the needed parts to deliver a product is available and report of early warning on resource capacity
- Conduct sequencing of orders to deliver on time
- Manage all technical specifications of all incoming orders
- Ensure, that the manufacturing equipment is appropriately assessed, maintained and optimized
- Help your team to improve their performance, the quality of their work; make major planning and engineering decisions
A bit about you:
- You have experience in project management and make-to-order production planning
- You have prior team lead experience (formal or informal)
- You have BS in Engineering
- You are experienced in handling technical specifications
- You have strong verbal communication skills
- You possess a solid mix of initiative, ownership, and leadership
- You are result driven person and have a proactive approach to tackling problems
- You are proficient in Lithuanian and English
In return Company offers:
- Modern work environment and strong orientation towards people
- Scandinavian culture supporting continuous learning and development
- A team of talented, ambitious, and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Dynamic and challenging tasks that encourage personal and professional growth
- Salary ranges from 3500 Eur to 4000 Eur gross
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV in English marked “Planning & Engineering Manager“ to executive search company “MPS Baltic” by email: email@example.com or apply here.
If you have any questions, please contact MPS Baltic Consultant Sigita Kilkutė by phone +3706 660 3999 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.