Our Client – an established FinTech company, offering mobile financial solutions, headquartered in Germany is expanding operations in EU and is looking for
Head of Engineering, based in Vilnius
who will be directly involved in a start-up operations and strategy implementation of a digital bank stationed in Lithuania with service provision over the EU.
In this role you will be
- Developing and executing a multi-year technology strategy supporting the full range of business services;
- Collaborating with senior leaders to ensure technology strategy and investment is in line with business function objectives;
- Developing and delivering high quality, innovative technology solutions and investment projects on time, on scope, and on budget;
- Acting as a senior point of escalation to troubleshoot, report and resolve issues;
- Understanding the marketplace, and making the best buy/build decisions;
- Participating in the leadership of enterprise-wide information systems activities and processes within Commercial Banking as well as other lines of business;
- Serving as a member of the senior management team providing business partnership in strategic planning which enables technology and the business to share accountability for true organization benefit;
- Establishing and maintaining a profile as a senior technology leader both inside and outside of the firm;
- Overseeing systems for authenticated users (KYC), AML, ongoing screenings, daily sanctions checks for accountholders and computer-generated reporting on suspicious activity.
- Develop and implement processes and documents to achieve high banking compliance standards.
We are looking for
- 3-5 years of experience as a technology leader with broad knowledge across different businesses in financial services and technology;
- 3+ years managing a complex technology organization;
- Demonstrated ability to delivery product innovation and improved user experience;
- Demonstrated experience with managing financials and budgeting;
- Ability to lead, motivate and get the very best out of a global team;
- Proficiency in translating Banking Business into Technological Solutions;
- Experience with automated systems handling;
- Person with a handle on business-oriented system design, and a focus on risk and security;
- A passion for continuous learning and understanding;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Ability to collaborate across teams, ability to identify and prioritize business needs and customer demands in a changing regulatory and marketing climate.
Benefits & perks
- Join the core team and work towards a Java lead position;
- Work remotely or in one of our offices in Munich or Vilnius;
- Competitive salary and other compensation perks.
Join dedicated, distributed team of entrepreneurs, engineers and passionate data analysts. You can be a part of company mission to shape the financial revolution!
If you are interested to join the growing fintech business and actively shape the success of the company, send us your application by email email@example.com no later than 29th of April or if you have any questions, please contact our Consultant Jurate Kubiliene by office ph.: +370 5 262 4425.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.