Our Client – an established FinTech company, offering mobile financial solutions, headquartered in Germany is expanding operations in EU and is looking for
Head of International Marketing, based in Vilnius
who will be directly involved in a start-up operations and strategy implementation of a digital bank stationed in Lithuania with service provision over the EU.
In this role you will:
- Develop and implement strategic international marketing plans to build rapid and sustainable growth;
- Coordinate between our various market heads in our focus countries;
- Stay abreast of changes in the marketing environment and adjust plans accordingly;
- Have a strong understanding of sales and marketing in a global environment;
- Work with all aspects of marketing, including market research, product development, sales, advertising;
- Constantly evaluate the best path to create long-term value, either in-house or pursued in partnerships;
- Identify/ assess our value opportunities, and help the team to execute and pursue that value;
- Develop frameworks to track and analyze international marketing effectiveness;
- Report to top management.
We are looking for:
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing, International Business, or a related area;
- Extensive knowledge of department processes and mobile user conversion;
- Should have a degree in International Business, Economics, Marketing or a related field;
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Must be a team player who is able to motivate employees on all levels;
- Ability to adapt to a wide variety of environments and cultures;
- Proven ability to generating leads across global markets;
- Experience in maximizing international market share and profits;
- Creativity and confidence in communicating with high-level executives in various countries;
- Fluency in English.
Bonus points if you have:
- Specific background/ experience in B2C Finance/ FinTech or Mobile Applications;
Benefits & perks:
- Join the core team and help develop the company;
- Flexible schedule. Work remotely or with the team in Vilnius, Munich, Berlin
- Competitive salary.
Join dedicated, distributed team of entrepreneurs, engineers and passionate data analysts. You can be a part of company mission to shape the financial revolution!
If you are interested to join the growing fintech business and actively shape the success of the company, send us your application by email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 29th of April or if you have any questions, please contact our Consultant Jurate Kubiliene by office ph.: +370 5 262 4425.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.