Our Client – an established FinTech company, offering mobile financial solutions, headquartered in Germany is expanding operations in EU and is looking for
Head of Risk, based in Vilnius
who will be directly involved in a start-up operations and strategy implementation of a digital bank stationed in Lithuania with service provision over the EU.
Head of Risk will have an integral role in the development of Risk Management function in a start-up stage of a digital bank. The successful candidate will be building the risk guidelines and policy from scratch and should be prepared for hands on work while the organization is growing.
In this role you will be
- creating, designing and implementing Risk function that supports the strategic goals of the company;
- setting the strategy for the risk function working in conjunction with all other senior leadership executives;
- building a strong risk management framework and architecture, compliance plans, policies and procedures
- managing and driving credit, market, liquidity and operational risk functions, anti-money laundering, compliance functions.
- analyzing the impact of various credit and risk strategies while working under broader corporate goals.
- reporting and managing the relationship with regulatory bank and other regulatory institutions.
We are looking for
- At least 3 years’ experience in risk management and financial services regulatory compliance working for either bank, financial institution, or FinTech;
- Good understanding of European Banking laws, practices, standard banking requirements and regulations;
- Ability to work independently, form own judgment/ opinions, provide insights and drive change;
- Proactive with strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build relationships remotely;
- Business-minded, pragmatic and result-orientated can-do attitude;
- Excellent Lithuanian and English language skills.
If you are interested to join the growing FinTech business and actively shape the success of the company, send us your application by email email@example.com or if you have any questions, please contact our Consultant Jurate Kubiliene by office ph.: +370 5 262 4425.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.