MPS Baltic client is a Northern European food company HKScan, whose home markets cover Finland, Sweden, Denmark and the Baltics. The Company has more than 7,000 professionals applying more than 100 years of experience to make locally produced food for both – everyday life and special occasions. HKScan is a publicly listed company, and in 2021, their net sales totaled over 1.8 billion Eur.
Currently the Company is looking for Senior Accountant to join their Vilnius team.
- Ensuring efficient and accurate Company’s day to day accounting management according to Lithuanian laws and Lithuanian Business Accounting Standards
- Wages and taxes accounting: salaries, vacations etc.
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial reports and submission to the management
- Preparation and submission of reports to the state revenue departments (VAT, salaries, etc.), the Statistical Office, and other state agencies
- Cooperation in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations
- Cost accounting, purchase invoice handling and payment issuance
- Receivables control
- Packaging accounting
- Assisting to local sales team accounting related matters
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Higher education in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- 2+ years of work experience as a senior or chief accountant
- Professional knowledge of Lithuanian accounting and tax laws, accounting regulations and practices
- Good MS Office skills, particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel
- Strong communication and intrapersonal skills, and ability to work independently as well as to be a team player
- Positive and proactive personality, ready to implement changes and to work in challenging environment
- Diligence and responsibility
- Be able to communicate in English
- Previous work experience with Navision (considered as an advantage)
What is offered:
- Challenging tasks that encourage personal and professional growth
- Working environment that is friendly, but demanding for constant improvement
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work model (a mixture of both onsite and remote working)
- Welcoming and positive company culture
- Motivating salary
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the above we would be delighted to receive your application. To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV in English marked “Senior Accountant“ to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 24th of July by email: email@example.com or apply here.
If you have any questions, please contact If you have any questions, please contact MPS Baltic Consultant Ina Skiauterienė by phone +370 685 77785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org