Our client – international insurance brokers company – is looking for a new member to grow Lithuanian team.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Ensuring successful business growth in Lithuania by identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities;
- Building effective and long-lasting relationships with key clients;
- Providing clients with the high quality insurance solutions, services and daily support;
- Meeting sales budget;
- Coaching of the regular team processes;
- Designing and proposing the financing of the services.
What is expected:
- University degree, preferably in Finance, Law or Engineering;
- Proven sales experience in insurance/ finance industry would be a strong advantage;
- Customer service, ability to recognize and meet the client needs;
- Strong analysis and consulting skills;
- Priority setting, time management and effective decision-making skills;
- Working proficiency in Lithuanian and English, good knowledge of any other language would be an advantage.
What is offered:
- Opportunity to join one of the leading insurance brokers in Lithuania and make a difference by growing company business;
- Collaborative international team, ambitious and energized colleagues;
- Competitive motivation package and development opportunities;
- Salary is related to sales portfolio (starting from 1800 Eur Net + bonus).
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please apply no later than the 26th of August.
For more information please contact Sr. Consultant Regina Laimikienė +370 685 55819, firstname.lastname@example.org