Our Client Kapitel (www.kapitel.lt), previously known as E.L.L. Real Estate, is one of the largest Baltic real estate companies with over 20 years of experience in commercial real estate. The company follows long-term strategy, managing the whole real estate development cycle. Kapitel currently owns and manages over 185,000 m² of commercial real estate in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius and Prague, including Panorama shopping centre and Narbuto 5 office building in Vilnius. The company has over 100,000 m² of office space in active development.
KAPITEL is looking for an ambitious real estate professional to manage commercial real estate development projects and take responsibility from business concepts to implementing contemporary technical solutions.
Real Estate Development Manager
- Preparation of development concepts and projects
- Developing RE projects
- Project management through all the development stages
- Organizing tenders for design, consulting and construction activities
- Communication with local institutions
- Planning and managing budgets and schedules
- Monitoring and reviewing the real estate market and new development projects
- Management experience in commercial RE development project or a large-scale construction project
- Co-operation experience with local design, consulting and construction companies
- Strong negotiation skills, analytical business thinking
- Highly motivated, self-confident, well organized and team-player
- University degree preferably in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Position related computer skills
- Good level English and Lithuanian language
To apply for the Position please send your fully detailed CV and application letter marked “RE Development Manager” to executive search company MPS Baltic no later than 9th of September by e-mail: email@example.com .
Strict confidentiality will be ensured for all candidates.
With all questions or queries regarding this opportunity please contact by ph.: +370 5 262 44 25
Consultant Jūratė Kubilienė