Kinze Manufacturing, Inc. is a privately owned leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery (row crop planters and grain carts) with its headquarters based in USA.
First foreign branch “Kinze Europe” was opened in 2013 in Trakai region to serve Kinze customers in this part of the world. The planters produced in Lithuania are sold through Kinze’s network of dealerships located in Russia, Ukraine, South Eastern Europe.
Kinze is the farmer’s first choice for planting solutions worldwide.
Kinze Europe is seeking to grow sales organization and currently looking for a Director of Sales to join the global sales team (position based in Vilnius).
DIRECTOR OF SALES
- Developing strategies to grow market share/penetration through dealer selection/evaluation/management, new product sales, and competitive countermeasures;
- Developing annual forecasts and plans to achieve company sales growth in regions;
- Creating strong relationships and opening lines of communications with the dealers and large farming oranizations (LFO’s);
- Creating and implementing effective sales processes and methods to measure team member’s and dealer’s performance, customer satisfaction and market penetration;
- Establishing a dynamic, energetic and achievement-oriented culture within the Sales organization;
- Equipping the dealers with the tools and sales support they need to meet or exceed the sales and earnings targets; overseeing dealer sales training program development and execution;
- Partnering with the marketing, product management and engineering groups to identify products gaps and manage the product portfolio in line with the needs of customers.
The ideal candidate has:
- Fluency in both English and Russian languages;
- At least 5 years leading a high performance sales team for a successful capital goods manufacturing company, distributing products to their dealer network (experience in agriculture machinery field is a strong advantage);
- Substantial experience in partnering with a dealer/distributor network to increase profitability and market share;
- Strong negotiating skills and analytical thinking;
- Strategic and tactical planning abilities;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to present the company on the high level;
- Experience of working in a customer-first culture;
- University degree (Business, Marketing field preferred);
- Ability to travel extensively.
Director of Sales role is a great opportunity to join one of the global market leaders and achieving challenging goals in developing markets.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV marked “Director of Sales” to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 28th of July by e mail: email@example.com.
Additional information provided on ph.: 8 5 262 44 25,
Sr. Consultant Regina Laimikienė