LEAN LT is the largest Lean company in Baltics and partner of the most recognized Lean organisation Honsha. Strong international partnership guarantees that Lean system implemented by LEAN LT is based on the most up to date world practices. LEAN LT team helps companies to achieve excellent results in different sectors: food, furniture, packaging, metalwork, woodwork, textile, technical materials, logistics, as well as in investment funds, restaurants, the public sector, the energy sector and port handling organisations.
If you have a dream to shift your career from successful managerial position into business consultancy, we are looking for
Your tasks will include:
- Lead, coordinate and monitor the implementation of Lean projects ensuring sustainable enhancement results in client organisations;
- Work closely with top managers and dedicated experts to implement continuous improvement projects in targeted areas;
- Provide training and coaching to client personnel at all levels on the use of Lean methods;
- Support continuity of Lean management systems in client organisations by providing follow-up feedbacks;
- Initiate team and cross functional communication to elevate critical issues to the appropriate management teams.
- Experience in managerial role in a progressive company, preferably in Lean or process management, production, and quality function;
- Experience in operational excellence activities and ability to apply process improvement methods;
- Communication and presentation skills, comfortability in front of all level of the organisation;
- Leadership and people management skills;
- Self-sufficient personality, capable of working under ambiguous conditions and achieve set goals;
- Fluency in English language, fluency in Russian would be strongly preferred;
- Readiness to travel extensively.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV and application letter marked “Lean Consultant” to executive search company MPS Baltic no later than 3rd of March by e-mail: email@example.com.
Additional information provided on ph.: 8 5 262 44 25, Irma Simonkevičienė