Lindström is a strongly growing international company and operates in 24 countries in Europe and Asia. In 1998, Lindström established its company in Lithuania. The company is strengthening its management team and is looking for
HEAD OF KLAIPEDA BUSINESS UNIT
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the business unit, including all aspects: sales, customer processes, production and delivery service, other operational targets;
- Meeting financial result of business unit: revenue, growth and profitability;
- Developing and controlling sales and services according to the business concepts and model;
- Annual planning and strategy implementation;
- Human resource management and execution of the personnel policy;
- Ensuring timely reporting according to company procedure.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3 – 5 years of demonstrated sales and team leadership experience ideally in B2B service business;
- University degree, preferably in Business;
- Strong ability to motivate and develop a team to meet and exceed sales targets;
- Ability to balance long-term vision and short-term business needs;
- Entrepreneurial drive as well as a hands-on mentality;
- Structured and analytical mindset;
- Excellent Lithuanian and very good English language skills.
“Lindström” – one of Europe’s leading textile service companies with 170 years of experience in the textile industry. Lindström offers solutions for the cleanliness and interior design of facilities, corporate clothing and protection – workwear, mat services, personal protective equipment, shop towel, hygiene and restaurant textile services as well as the textiles of hotels and the health care industry. The textile services are a cost-efficient and environmentally-friendly way of taking care of a company’s textile needs.
If you are interested in joining the international service company where you can considerably add value to business and realize your sales and leadership experience please send your application letter and detailed CV marked “Head of Klaipeda Business Unit” to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 9th of July by e-mail email@example.com .
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Additional information provided on ph.: +370 5 262 44 25, Consultant Jūratė Kubilienė