Lindström is a strongly growing international company and operates in 24 countries in Europe and Asia. In 1998, Lindström established its company in Lithuania. The company is strengthening its management team and is looking for
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategy in Lithuania;
- Lead, motivate and develop the team of talented and professional Line Sales Managers;
- Meet yearly and multi-year growth expectations and new sales goals;
- Facilitate, catalyze and manage solution development done by support team professionals;
- Create new corporate level accounts and manage major accounts;
- Drive profitability of the projects and accounts;
- Create business network of highest level;
- Increase and promote the brand recognition in segment of high level corporate decision makers.
The ideal candidate has:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in business development and team leadership role ideally in B2B service industry;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to coach and motivate the team to meet and exceed sales targets;
- Track record of excellence in executive level solution sales and account management;
- Ability to balance long-term vision and short-term business needs;
- Structured and analytical mindset;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- University degree, preferably Master’s degree in Business studies;
- Fluent Lithuanian and very good English language skills both oral and written;
- The position is based in Vilnius.
“Lindström” – one of Europe’s leading textile service companies with 170 years of experience in the textile industry. Lindström offers solutions for the cleanliness and interior design of facilities, corporate clothing and protection – workwear, mat services, personal protective equipment, shop towel, hygiene and restaurant textile services as well as the textiles of hotels and the health care industry. The textile services are a cost-efficient and environmentally-friendly way of taking care of a company’s textile needs.
It is an opportunity for candidates with the right background, experience and personal qualifications to develop career and realize leadership skills in the international organization. If you believe you have the ambition and talent to drive business and sales team forward, please send your application letter and detailed CV in English marked “Sales Director Lithuania” to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 10th of July by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Additional information provided on ph.: +370 5 262 44 25, Consultant Jūratė Kubilienė