Do you have a passion for Human Resources? Would you like to be a part of the world largest Food & Beverages Company and Nestlé Baltics community? We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join our team as a Human Recourses Manager Nestlé Baltics.
We are inviting to join our Baltics team in Vilnius:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER NESTLÉ BALTICS
Based in Vilnius
- Adopt, develop and execute HR strategy across Baltics to support the organization’s short and long term business goals;
- Coordinate recruitment, development and employees retention;
- Utilize the performance, talent, training and organizational planning management systems to help drive the achievement of company goals;
- Implement and develop remuneration policies and practices to retain key employees; Ensure accurate and timely salary calculation process;
- Ensuring an effective culture and working environment that is open, empowering, fair, and equitable;
- Ensure Employee Relations practices to support compliance with corporate rules and local Labour Code regulations;
- Co-operate with other Nestlé businesses in Baltic countries (Food & Beverages, Purina, Nestlé Professional), interface with Nestlé Polska and Headoffice in Switzerland;
- Hold responsibility for the internal and external communication to enhance Nestlé reputation and recognition.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience on managerial position in HR management;
- Experience in managing corporate/internal communication coupled with sound cross-functional business knowledge would be considered as advantage;
- University degree with a focus Human Resources Management, Business, Organizational Communication preferred;
- Very good knowledge of Labour Code and Social Insurance (SODRA) issues and regulations;
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and social skills;
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Ability to network, influence, motivate and energize in an international environment;
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English (verbal and written).
- Competitive remuneration and bonus system based on performance;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Dynamic, positive and flexible workplace;
- Health insurance, Life & Accidents insurance, Company Car;
- Brands with purpose.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 328,000 people strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
Ready to take the next step?
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV marked “HR Manager” to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 7th of October by e mail: email@example.com.
Additional information provided on ph.: 8 5 262 44 25,
Consultant Jūratė Kubilienė