OP CORPORATE BANK which belongs to the largest financial group in Finland and for several years has been one of the fastest growing banks in Lithuania – currently looking for a new professional AML Specialist to join the team in Vilnius.
- Main person in OP Lithuania for AML matters;
- Ensuring that OP Lithuania is compliant with AML and sanctions requirements;
- Participation in new customer onboarding process;
- Participation in renewal of customer KYC info process and regular customer due diligence;
- Ensuring that KYC data is entered OP Lithuania IT systems;
- Payment monitoring, analysis of suspicious transactions;
- Communicating with Helsinki AML, KYC, Sanctions responsible persons and reporting if necessary;
- Administration of AML related registers;
- Reviewing and updating AML procedures, questionnaires and guidelines regularly;
- Regular training and advice for colleagues on AML issues;
- Representation of OP Lithuania with authorities on AML matters;
- Regular reports on AML matters to local authorities and management of OP Lithuania.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an AML officer in a financial institution;
- University degree, preferably in Law;
- Knowledge of AML and sanctions legislation;
- Good communication skills;
- Understanding of cash management and financing processes;
- Ability and willingness to learn fast and to act diligently;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English languages.
For successful candidates company offers personal and professional growth in a strong international team, career opportunities of an esteemed financial institution, attractive working environment, motivating compensation and additional benefits package.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV marked “AML” to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 7th of May by e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information provided on ph.: 8 5 262 44 25,
Consultant Jūratė Kubilienė