OP Corporate Bank plc Lithuania branch offers investment and working capital financing, guarantees, cash management and etc. Since 2008 OP has been one of the fastest growing banks in Lithuania and currently employs 35 highly skilled specialists, including part of Banking Corporate Analysts team.
Currently we are looking for a new team member ANALYST to join the team in Vilnius.
More about position:
- Evaluation and interpretation of financial statements, market trends, competitors and future prospects of customers;
- Participating in rating process;
- Preparation of market research within particular segment of an industry.
- University degree (or last year’s student) in economics/ finance/ accounting/ mathematics;
- Fluent Lithuanian and English (oral and written);
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Capacity to learn quickly and desire to deepen your knowledge;
- Experience in field of credit analysis – advantage.
- Opportunity to face international business environment;
- Diverse work environment with exciting and challenging opportunities;
- Competitive salary package including various benefits;
- Fixed term contract (1 year);
- Friendly and supporting work environment.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV and application letter marked “Analyst” to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 5th of February by e mail: email@example.com.
OP Financial Group, established in 1902, is a Finnish financial services group whose mission is to promote the prosperity, security and well-being of its customers. OP Corporate Bank plc operates as a corporate bank for large and mid-size companies. The Group provides its customers with a diverse range of cash management, financing and investment solutions. OP employs over 12,000 financial professionals, including over 100 employees working in the Baltic countries.
Additional information provided on ph.: 8 5 262 44 25, Consultant Jūratė Kubilienė