OP CORPORATE BANK which belongs to the largest financial group in Finland and for several years has been one of the fastest growing banks in Lithuania – currently is looking for a new professional to join the team in Vilnius.
Cash Management Advisor
who will be responsible for selling, onboarding and aftersales actions of Cash Management services according to processes as a part of Customership Team in OP Corporate Bank plc Lithuanian branch.
- Selling, onboarding and aftersales actions of Cash Management services according to processes;
- Conducting customer onboarding process including AML risk analysis;
- Managing customer relationships of large corporates in Cash Management area;
- Providing Cash Management advice and support to customers and Relationship Managers;
- Participating in Cash Management projects including service enhancements;
- Any other tasks related to the above and assigned by superior.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Cash Management area (bank or corporate);
- Good understanding of Cash Management services and large corporate´s needs;
- Understanding of banking industry and liquidity management;
- University or bachelor´s degree preferably in Business, Economics or Finance;
- Strong team working, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent skills in Lithuanian and English languages, both written and spoken.
For a successful candidate company offers personal and professional growth in a strong international team, career opportunities of an esteemed financial institution, attractive working environment, motivating compensation and additional benefits package.
Salary offered: from 2200 EUR (brutto) and depends on the level of experience and competences.
If you have any questions, please contact
Consultant Jurate Kubiliene by ph.: +370 68621374 or email email@example.com