OP CORPORATE BANK which belongs to the largest financial group in Finland and for several years has been one of the fastest growing banks in Lithuania – currently is looking for a new professional to join the team in Vilnius.
who ensures compliance and manages compliance related risks of OP group operations in Lithuania. She or he ensures that regulations and guidelines issued by officials, and also internal rules, ethical guidance and values of OP Financial Group are followed in all business operations.
- Inform management and relevant personnel on compliance related matters, changes in legal and regulatory framework;
- Follow and control adaptation of needed changes, addressing of gaps and taking adequate corrective actions;
- Responsible for the control plan and related actions to ensure compliance of business operations;
- Report to management about status and identifies compliance related risks;
- Active role in communicating about compliance;
- Responsible for training plan for local employees;
- Consultation on compliance related questions locally;
- Data protection officer’s duties, ensuring that GDPR requirements are followed;
- Substitution of AML officer in case of AML officer’s absence;
- Cooperation on compliance matters with colleagues from Group compliance and other OP branches, participation in OP’s compliance projects.
- At least 3 years’ experience in financial industry compliance or related field;
- University degree, preferably in Law, Business or Finance;
- Business understanding and profound knowledge of business processes, products and services;
- Knowledge of GDPR and other data protection legislation;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Analytical and logical thinking, systematic planning capability;
- Ability to solve problems constructively and readiness to make decisions;
- Excellent skills in Lithuanian and English languages, both written and spoken.
For a successful candidate company offers personal and professional growth in a strong international team, career opportunities of an esteemed financial institution, attractive working environment, motivating compensation and additional benefits package.
Salary offered: from 3000 EUR (brutto) and depends on the level of experience and competences.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send you CV no later than 5th of August.
If you have any questions, please contact consultant Jurate Kubiliene
by ph.: +370 68621374 or email email@example.com