OP CORPORATE BANK which belongs to the largest financial group in Finland and for several years has been one of the fastest growing banks in Lithuania – currently is looking for a new professional to join the team in Vilnius.
Head of Advanced Analytics
- To form and lead a team of analysts, who contribute to efficiency and add value to credit risk modelling by developing tools for modelling and calibration tasks, and investigating use of alternative data sources and modelling choices, including machine learning methods.
- Anticipating and initiating actions based on new regulation or advances in industry best practices. Networking within industry, following new regulation.
- Responsibility for setting, following and evaluating goals for projects and ensuring team commitment.
- Reporting and escalating issues to Head of Risk Models in OP Financial Group Finland.
- HR responsibility regarding direct subordinates: hiring and onboarding, sparring and performance management of team members.
- 5 years of experience in the area of quantitative analysis and modelling, consisting of credit risk modelling for IRB or IFRS 9, development of credit risk stress testing methods, or quantitative analysis of big data in Risk management field.
- Leading position in current organization including both substance matters and HR responsibilities or strong background in substance matters and projects, and willingness to learn team leading skills.
- Creative-thinking personality, who can take unstructured assignments and demonstrates ownership.
- Experience of project management and proven ability to plan, prioritize and keep DLs in projects.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and new regulation regarding credit risk modelling.
- Experience of co-operation with both internal and external stakeholders, and networking within industry.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- University degree.
- Participation in strategic projects with long term goals, understanding of earnings logic in banking business and experience of applying machine learning methods in credit risk field are considered advantage.
What is offered:
- Energetic and vivid team where members support each other in learning new things and achieving goals.
- Active co-operation with leading experts and external stakeholders, including banking supervisors in ECB.
- Independent position with possibility to influence on work content and build a new team.
- Possibility to familiarize in credit risk models across different model families, including IRB, IFRS9, EC portfolio models and credit risk stress testing.
- Attractive working environment, motivating compensation starting from 5000 EUR (brutto) and additional benefits package.
If you have any questions, please contact :
Sr. Consultant Regina Laimikienė by ph.: +37068555819 or email firstname.lastname@example.org