OP CORPORATE BANK which belongs to the largest financial group in Finland and for several years has been one of the fastest growing banks in Lithuania – currently looking for a new professional LEGAL COUNSEL to join the team in Vilnius.
- Participation in corporate banking and leasing businesses, including but not limited to contractual matters, collaterals;
- Negotiations with customers, consultations to colleagues;
- Participation in product and process development and implementation;
- Ensuring compliance with local and EU legislation standards and instructions;
- Management of debt collection matters;
- AML matters.
- University degree in law;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a bank or other financial institution;
- Good knowledge of company, contract and insolvency laws;
- Orientation to business and results;
- Balance between legal risks and business needs while following company’s core values;
- Ability and willingness to learn fast and to act diligently;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English languages;
- Knowledge of AML and Cash management would be an advantage.
For successful candidates company offers personal and professional growth in a strong international team, support of the supervisor, comfortable working environment, motivating compensation and additional benefits package.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV marked “Legal Counsel” to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 22nd of June by e mail: email@example.com.
Additional information provided on ph: 8 5 262 44 25, Consultant Jūratė Kubilienė