OP CORPORATE BANK which belongs to the largest financial group in Finland and for several years has been one of the fastest growing banks in Lithuania – currently looking for a new professional Trade Finance Specialist to join the team in Vilnius.
Trade Finance Specialist
- Sales of all trade finance products of OP Group to corporate customers, especially export/ import L/Cs, documentary credits;
- Giving professional consultation regarding finance products to end customers;
- Participation in credit evaluation of trade finance products;
- Executing trade finance transactions;
- Cooperation with various experts in OP Group and coordination of work process to ensure that corporate customers of the Branch get the best possible service in Lithuania;
- Development of products and services in trade finance, streamline operations and increase customer satisfaction.
- Participation in development projects as an expert in own area.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Trade finance;
- Strong sales skills in Trade Finance products, especially in export/import L/Cs, documentary credits;
- Strong, demonstrable industry-obtained skills working in a Trade Finance environment;
- Solid Trade Finance experience including: Letters of Credit; Receivables Finance; Guarantees;
- General commercial banking experience is also desirable – e.g. onboarding/ account opening;
- A strong professional presence and clear proven problem solving, negotiation, consultation and influencing skills;
- Ability to network and seek solutions across organizational boundaries;
- Ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English languages.
For successful candidates company offers personal and professional growth in a strong international team, career opportunities of an esteemed financial institution, attractive working environment, motivating compensation and additional benefits package.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV marked “Trade Finance” to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 7th of May by e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information provided on ph.: 8 5 262 44 25,
Consultant Jūratė Kubilienė