PKC Group Lithuania located in Panevezys is manufacturing mainly wiring systems for partners in the commercial vehicle industry. PKC is growing operations capacity in Lithuania; hence the company is constantly seeking for new employees as well as offering their staff constant professional development. PKC Group Lithuania is one of the largest employers in Lithuania and employs almost 1900 employees.
We are in search for a motivated individual to take on the role of
The main responsibility of Quality Manager is to lead provide clear leadership for the development of an environment focused on Quality.
Develop quality-process links with customers in line with the Quality Management system (including: IATF 16949, ISO14001/ ISO 9001) Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Controls Plans, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) processes and oversee continued compliance and embedding across the plant.
Assure documented system in place to guarantee compliance of product with customer requirement, product specifications and other regulations.
Drive continuous improvement activities, promote plant wide quality improvement efforts, develop and motivate team to achieve quality/ company targets.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer and other internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
- Work collaboratively, negotiate and engage with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with the customer requirements and targets
- Co-ordinate development and implementation of quality and environmental manuals and systems according to the guidelines and strategies established and defined by PKC Group
- Maintaining and developing quality system, follow-up of planned changes in co-operation with other functions
- Conducting and leading internal/external audits according to audit plans
- Support account management in quality related issues
- Monitoring of quality indicators (quality KPIs) and development of quality KPI measurements, setting the targets and monitoring the performance daily/weekly/monthly
- Monitoring of the relevant customer specific requirements and other related standards in order to recognize relevant quality and environmental requirements to the organization
- Initiate corrective actions in case customer or internal targets are not met
- Conduct local quality management reviews and ensure that review’s action plan is implemented effectively
- Training of the plant personnel of quality and environmental awareness, quality and environmental systems and customer requirements
- Responsible for developing an enthusiastic, motivated and flexible team and set department objectives/KPIs and continuously review and assess ongoing performance of quality function employees
In order to succeed in this role, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in similar role in manufacturing
- Experience in automotive industry considered as advantage
- Very good knowledge and experience of quality standards (ISO9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3 )
- Six Sigma/ Lean Manufacturing skills
- Very good knowledge of quality tools and problems solving methods
- Good knowledge of Continuous Improvement processes in manufacturing environment
- Excellent leadership and man-management skills
- Excellent communication, co-operation and negotiation skills
- Ability to plan and organize capacity and resources and adapt them if needed
- Ability to work under time pressure and deliver on multiple priorities simultaneously
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers
- Very good level of written and spoken English and Lithuanian language
Position working location: PKC Group Lithuania, Panevezys
Position reporting line: Reports directly to General Manager, PKC Lithuania and in functional matters reports to Quality Director, Europe & South America.
PKC Group is a global partner, designing, manufacturing and integrating electrical distribution systems, electronics and related architecture components for the commercial vehicle industry, rolling stock manufacturers and other selected segments such as wind energy industry. The Group´s global footprint including locations in North America, South America, Europe and APAC ensures a comprehensive service and production network close to the customers. More information www.pkcgroup.com
If you have extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes, leadership skills, can-do attitude and are results focused, we would like to hear from you. To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV in English marked “Quality Manager” to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 5th of November by e-mail: email@example.com.
For more information please contact: Consultant Jūratė Kubilienė, tel.+370 5 262 44 25