Roquette Amilina is one of the leaders in the field of plant-based products for Food and Industrial sectors in Northern Europe. Focused on the development of modern solutions, the Company produces ingredients for Food, Paper, Industrial production and the Animal Nutrition industry. The Company is guided by its drive for innovation and a long-term vision and is committed to improving the well-being of millions of people all over the world, while taking care of natural resources. Since 2014 – part of the Roquette Freres S.A. Group.
Roquette Group currently operates in over 100 countries, has a turnover of around 3.5 billion euros and employs 8,600 people worldwide. Joining Roquette means joining a dynamic team working together towards a common purpose.
Join Roquette Amilina’s Team Today!
Head of Controlling
The main mission is to be the finance business partner of all people in charge of the various functions within the company.
- Lead budget preparation and financial forecasting for all functions of the company according to group requirements
- Analyze performance of the entity, prepare monthly management reports and group reporting packages
- Lead manufacturing financial analysis and reporting – manufacturing performance, efficiency, yields, energy consumption
- Track and control fixed costs of all the functions of the company
- Position tracking and risk management – raw material coverage vs sales contracts
- Economic studies for capital investment projects, presentation to group finance, tracking and reporting of actual investments
- Consult local management by providing performance data, reports and analytical assessment in order to support decision-making
- Provide financial insights and make actionable recommendations
- Have 3+ years working experience in strategic planning, business forecasting, finance management and control, business data analysis, performance auditing or consulting
- Experience from industrial company is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge and skills in accounting, controlling, finance modelling and data analysis
- Able to handle multiple priorities and work under pressure on numerous projects
- Proactive, self-driven and result oriented
- Ability to challenge and improve existing processes and controls
- Great sense of accuracy, eye for details without losing sight of the broader picture
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in ERP (MS Axapta and /or SAP would be considered as an advantage)
- Lithuanian, English language skills
- University degree in finance/ economics/ business managementRoquette Amilina offers:
- Attractive working environment, motivating compensation from 2500-5000 Eur Gross
Position working location: Panevėžys
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please apply here no later than 30th of July.
If you have any questions, please contact :
Regina Laimikiene by ph.: +370 685 55819 or email email@example.com