Our Client – Roquette Amilina is one of the leaders in the field of plant-based products for Food and Industrial sectors in Northern Europe. Focused on the development of modern solutions, the Company produces ingredients for Food, Paper, Industrial production and the Animal Nutrition industry.
Head of Engineering
Responsibility: Ensure realization of investment projects in industrial facilities/ plant and equipment including the responsibility of the cost, the schedule and the quality.
- Responsible for CAPEX program execution, since the elaboration of it (pre-study, detailed and engaging preliminary project) until the result and the expected performances and hand –over.
- Prioritize activities, assigning/ ordering adequate resources in tight coordination with the management of the entity;
- Prepare estimated budget and hand over for approval;
- Select potential suppliers for civil construction and equipment selection;
- Realize project implementation plan and make acceptance of project;
- Organize work of department, consisting of project leaders (executional part) and engineering (study/designing part);
- Ensure the quality and progress of planned works;
- Organize training of the staff to improve their technical skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an operational, manufacturing, chemistry engineering (chemical and food industry is an advantage) leadership position;
- Experience in the execution of large-scale industrial projects;
- University degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, mechanical or thermal engineering degree;
- Skilled on budget and planning management during design, implementation and start-up phases;
- Organizational and managerial skills with employees, services and construction companies;
- Technical skills (instrumentation, mechanics, piping, process control, structure, road & surroundings, civil engineering) and regulatory would be beneficial;
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization;
- Leadership skills;
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian.
Reports on local and global level. The position is based in Panevėžys.
The Company is guided by its drive for innovation and a long-term vision and is committed to improving the well-being of millions of people all over the world, while taking care of natural resources. Since 2014 – part of the Roquette Freres S.A. Group.
Roquette Group currently operates in over 100 countries, has a turnover of around 3.3 billion euros and employs 8,400 people worldwide. Joining Roquette means joining a dynamic team working together towards a common purpose.
Join Roquette Amilina’s Team Today!
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your application letter and detailed CV marked “Head of Engineering” to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 5th of November by e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information provided on ph.: +370 5 262 44 25
Consultant Jūratė Kubilienė