Saldo was recently granted a specialized banking license by the ECB and is building the leading Nordic and Baltic Neobank. Saldo has been rapidly growing in its current markets in Finland, Sweden, and Lithuania, and is known as a stable and financially strong company with a long history as a responsible loan provider.
The company has served 500 000 customers, including both consumers as well as SME’s. Saldo’s unique competitive strength is based on a fully automated lending process with a proprietary scoring system that enables fast, secure, and personalized loan offers in a responsible way. For more information about Saldo, please visit https://www.saldo.com/lt-en/
The company’s foundation is a team of hardworking professionals, always looking for growth opportunities and ways to improve the customer experience. With a clear focus on company growth, culture, and human capital, the company is looking for:
Head of People & Culture
To be responsible for employee management processes throughout the Saldo group of companies.
Key areas of responsibility:
- You will work closely with the management to develop the best practices and implement organizational solutions to execute against the Saldo business strategy
- You will advise employees on their relationship issues in compliance with local labor law, company policy, and best practice employee relations
- You will participate in various companywide projects as part of the Saldo group strategic objectives
- You will manage the payroll administration process
- You will be responsible for talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- You will be responsible for successful on-boarding / off-boarding employees
- You will develop and implement overall HR initiatives
What is expected:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a strategic HR position
- Work experience in Finance industry would be an advantage
- University degree with a focus on human resource or business-related field
- Solid experience in talent acquisition and building new organization
- Knowledge in driving people development and performance improvement
- Expertise in local labor law and regulations
- Open-minded and passionate about training and mentoring people
- Can work through complexities in a dynamic business environment
- Fluent in English, Lithuanian, and other Nordic languages would be an advantage
What is offered:
- Personal and professional growth in a leading international company and attractive working environment
- Interesting and stimulating work with a high degree of influence
- Competitive compensation starting from 4200 Eur gross
- Private healthcare plan, mobile benefit, and phone
To apply for the position please apply here or send your fully detailed CV in English marked “Head of People & Culture” to executive search company “MPS Baltic” by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 20th of December. Strictest confidentiality is granted.
For more information, please contact Ina Skiauterienė, Partner +37068577785.