UAB Scandagra Lithuania was founded in 2006 and belongs to Scandagra Group, a joint venture company between the Swedish cooperative Lantmannen and the Danish cooperative DLG. Offering a broad spectrum of services through five daughter companies in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia Scandagra Group is a trustable partner to both successful large scale, and novice farmers alike.
UAB Scandagra Lithuania is an agro trading and organic/ conventional grain trading company with headquarters in Kaunas, 8 regional offices, and grain elevator and laboratory in Klaipėda port. With 100 employees Scandagra’s turnover in 2018 reached 180 M euro.
Today Scandagra Lithuania is looking for
Chief Financial Officer
Who will formulate the company’s future direction and support tactical initiatives by driving finance function.
- Provide strategic and operational financial management of the Company;
- Provide financial data for better decisions supporting business strategy execution;
- Responsible for annual budgeting and periodical forecasts;
- Responsible for business analysis, financial reporting, and financial forecasting;
- Implement Group policies and procedures, establish internal controls, set up KPI’s system;
- Ensure robust accounting processes are implemented across whole organization;
- Organize daily work of, coach and lead the finance and back office team.
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance field;
- At least 3 years in department manager role;
- Result oriented, initiative and able to drive changes;
- Possessing helicopter view, strategic and analytical thinking skills;
- Experience and/or knowledge of finance processes/ERP system implementation.
- Independent leader able to maintain team spirit and contribute as a team-player;
- Previous experience in high risk profile business would be an advantage;
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English language.
Company offers an opportunity to join one of the leading organisations in the industry in Baltic region and apply your professional skills in dynamic commodity business.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV and application letter marked as “CFO” to executive search company MPS Baltic no later than 15th of November by e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Additional information provided on ph: 85 262 44 25, Irma Simonkevičienė.