Our Client – Stansefabrikken UAB is a sheet metal production subcontractor company that provides various services like laser cutting, punching, bending, welding, powder coating and assembling. The company is a part of Norwegian owned Stafa Industrier AS which unites five different companies: Stansefabrikken UAB, Stansefabrikken Automotive UAB, Stansefabrikken Fredrikstad AS, Stansefabrikken Products AS and Ukmergės pramonės parkas UAB. The Company was established in 2003 in Ukmergė, Lithuania and has 250 employees.
Stansefabrikken UAB is looking for a
Who will take an overall responsibility for the Company´s operations and processes from production, product quality and delivery precision to finance and human resources.
- Develop operations in line with the Group’s long-term growth strategy;
- Manage P&L and budgeting process;
- Lead and motivate the team;
- Develop new business and attract new customers ensuring top-quality products and services;
- Drive plant growth and continuous improvement processes;
- Promote sustainable value creation in all company’s operations;
- Represent the company interests in relations with business partners;
- Cooperate closely with Group management team.
We are looking for:
- Proven track record in leading manufacturing company/ department (preferably in an industrial or Automotive area);
- Experience in an international business environment;
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Smart decision maker on strategic level;
- Ability to balance day-to-day operational excellence with long-term progress;
- Skilled in lean manufacturing and project management;
- An interest in automation technology including Industry 4.0 principles;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English languages.
To apply for the position please send your – detailed CV and application letter marked “Managing Director Stansefabrikken” to the executive search company MPS Baltic no later than 16th of October by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please refer to www.stansefabrikken.lt
Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Additional information provided on ph.: 8 5 262 44 25, or mobile +370 685 55819
Sr. Consultant Regina Laimikienė