Tamro Baltics is the largest pharmaceutical wholesaler in the Baltic region, as well as a leading Baltic pharmacy operator. Tamro Baltics is part of the international PHOENIX group which operates pharmaceutical distribution in 27 European countries.
The retail network of almost 500 own and partner pharmacies serves customers in all three countries and employs nearly 1300 people. Tamro Baltics has distribution centers and offices in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
The company is looking for the
Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
The purpose of the position is to ensure Financial Planning and Analysis activities that support Tamro Baltics financial health and sustainable growth, including: planning and budgeting, management and performance reporting, forecasting and modelling, and developing of advanced reporting and forecasting services.
- Leading the team of financial analysts
- Providing Company management with the financial analysis and analytical insights, which they need to take operational and strategic decisions
- Advising management on how company performance can be improved
- Running budgeting, forecasting and analytical processes in a close cooperation with leaders of business areas
- Providing analysis and comments on company results
- Performing variance analysis of actuals versus budgets and forecasts to explain differences in performance
- Developing of management information, reporting, and forecasting services
- Highly analytical mind-set
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication and intrapersonal skills
- Team management experience
- Power BI
- Attractive working environment, motivating compensation package, salary starting from 4000 Eur (brutto)
- Main office is based in Kaunas, shared between office and remote.
If you have any questions, please contact
Regina Laimikienė, +370 685 55819 or firstname.lastname@example.org