Our client – Tamro Baltics – is the largest pharmaceutical wholesaler in the Baltic region, and a leading Baltic pharmacy operator. Almost 500 own and partner pharmacies, operating under brands of BENU and Aptieka 1, serve people in Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. Tamro Baltics is part of the PHOENIX group, a leading healthcare provider in Europe. PHOENIX group serves pharmaceuticals and medical goods to customers in 26 countries.
Currently Company is looking for a new colleague – Quality Compliance Manager in Kaunas, Lithuania.You will be accountable for ensuring the functional strategy is effectively deployed on site in accordance with the relevant international and national standards, company policies and procedures. This role is essential to growth, development and ongoing success of Tamro Lithuania Quality function.
- Be accountable for deployment of “best practice” framework of Quality and Compliance procedures and controls;
- Ensure compliance against GDP, ISO 9001, ISO 50001, ISO 27001 and national/international requirements;
- Work closely with the Responsible Person (RP)/Quality Manager to ensure that compliance to the regulations are upheld;
- Provide Quality Assurance (QA) support to initiate, engage and escalate critical and major compliance issues through QMS processes (including deviations, CAPAs, change control, validation);
- Ensure the maintenance of the annual subcontractors and evaluation schedule to ensure compliance to process and QMS;
- Act as a quality assurance point of contact for the internal departments and customers to ensure compliance;
- Provide back-up delegated duties to the RP on annual leave.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Registered Pharmacist/Pharmacy degree;
- 2+ years’ experience in a quality role within the pharmaceutical Wholesale Distribution sector;
- Experience and knowledge of Good Distribution Practice (GDP), Management Systems (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 50001, ISO 27001);
- Quality validation experience of equipment/facility/process, with demonstrable previous experience in presenting to the SMCA;
- Good knowledge of Quality Deviation Tracking Systems, Documents Management Systems;
- Excellent communication skills in both Lithuanian and English (oral and written);
- Strong collaboration, relationship management, and interpersonal skills;
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast-changing environment;
- Knowledge or exposure to data sciences;
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience would be advantageous.
What is offered:
- Professional and personal growth in one of the largest companies in the Baltics;
- Close cooperation with colleagues across Baltic countries and PHOENIX headquarters;
- Motivating compensation package with gross salary range from 2800 to 3800 EUR gross plus incentives
- Shared worktime between office and remote;
- Company car.
Find out more about Tamro Baltics:
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the above we would be delighted to receive your application. To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV in English marked “Quality Compliance Manager“ to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 6th of May by email: email@example.com or apply here.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Ina Skiauterienė by phone +370 685 77785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org