Technopolis is a shared workspace expert. We provide efficient and flexible offices, co-working spaces and everything that goes with them. Our services run from designing the workspace to reception, meeting solutions, restaurants and cleaning. We are obsessed with customer satisfaction and value creation. Our 17 campuses host 1,600 companies with 50,000 employees in seven countries within the Nordic and Baltic Sea region. Technopolis Plc (TPS1V) is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.technopolis.fi/en
Technopolis Vilnius business unit team is looking for an outstanding personality and motivated professional to join as
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
to lead and manage Lithuanian business unit sales and account management activities.
FIELD OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- key role in adopting and implementing company’s sales strategies and processes into daily use
- growing sales, account portfolio and value of new agreements
- attracting and landing major space lease deals, selling customized space and service solutions
- developing and maintaining customer relations, especially concerning large anchor customers
- You are a first-class sales deal maker with a proven track record
- You have first-hand experience in B2B key account management
- You have experience in leading company’s sales operations
- Your commercial real estate sector experience will serve as an advantage
PERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES:
- You possess University degree in any field that helped you in developing to a great sales professional
- You comprehend Lithuanian and English fluently to negotiate and conclude major contracts
- You are nearly born with excellent negotiation, communication skills and five-star customer service mindset
- You have strategic, analytical, innovative and open-minded thinking
- You are independent, proactive, extremely result driven and well-organized team leader with a passion
For a successful candidate the company offers a challenging and vibrant environment, professional development in an international organization along with motivating compensation package.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV and application letter marked “Key Account Manager” to executive search company MPS Baltic no later than 3rd of February by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information provided on ph.: 8 5 262 44 25, Jūratė Kubilienė