Technopolis is a shared workspace expert. We provide efficient and flexible offices, co-working spaces and everything that goes with them. Our services run from designing the workspace to reception, meeting solutions, restaurants and cleaning. We are obsessed with customer satisfaction and value creation. Our 17 campuses host 1,600 companies with 50,000 employees in seven countries within the Nordic and Baltic Sea region. www.technopolis.fi/en
Technopolis Vilnius business unit team is looking for an outstanding personality and growing professional to join as
TECHNICAL FACILITY MANAGER
to optimize, organize, supervise and control facility management processes.
- Ensuring the highest quality and standard facility management services provided by the outsourced FM partner
- Daily support to the campus customers on emerging technical issues, offering and executing technical solutions with diligence and care
- Planning and execution of customer repairs and building modernisation projects within budget and timeline
- Identification, initiation and implementation of effective, sustainable and environment friendly building use and facility management practices
- Daily use of property and service management systems in according to Group standards and policies
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Technical FM in facility management within a customer, property management or contractor organisation
- Experience of managing hard and/or soft service providers, engineering expertise
- University degree in Engineering, Construction, Architecture or relevant fields
- Excellent English language – both written and spoken, good skills of Russian would be an advantage
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Analytical and open-minded thinking
- Five-star customer service mindset
If being a part of a rapidly growing international success story with a very entrepreneurial and service-minded culture feels like a good fit, you just might be what we are looking for.
Monthly salary for this is position is 2500 Eur gross plus annual bonuses and company benefits.
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV and application letter marked “Facility Manager” to executive search company MPS Baltic no later than 3rd of February by e-mail: email@example.com
Additional information provided on ph: 8 5 262 44 25, Jūratė Kubilienė