THECA Furniture is Danish production company founded in 2005, currently employing more than 850 professionals, and handling up to 3500 customer orders per week. The aim of the company is to transform houses into homes by offering clients tailor-made furniture of the best quality and the unique Danish design. The THECA Furniture head office with sales and marketing team is placed in Denmark, and production facilities are located in Lithuania: Kaunas, Alytus.
Theca Furniture is seeking for an experienced person who will act as Director of Supply chain which consists of sourcing, purchasing and logistics.
Supply Chain Director
You will become part of the executive management team and will work with development of our Supply chain strategy. You will be responsible for the processes all over the chain that require the skills necessary to identify cost saving opportunities, create value adding solutions within the chain: from vendors to the customers, plan and develop competitive environments, creatively negotiate, generate contracts to assure seamless availability of all products to support the objectives of the company.
- Take overall responsibility for the Supply chain management goals in the company and implement actions to ensure that those goals are achieved with main focus on sourcing and purchasing area
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to procurement
- Participate in establishing short-term and long-term planning and budget development of the company to support strategic business goals
- Prepare / follow-up of the department’s budgets, projects, KPIs and reporting
- Manage and develop staff encouraging professional growth
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role with the strong experience in sourcing and purchasing
- Targeted and team-oriented, have good leadership skills and able to continuously motivate team members
- Good business ethics and transparency, capable of seeing big picture, have a good business understanding
- Skills in negotiations, risk management, forecasting and planning, project management, data analysis
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian
- A challenging and interesting job in a modern and growth-oriented furniture company
- Company with good values, ambitious plans, and highly skilled colleagues
- Possibilities for personal development in the international company
- Opportunity to have a high influence and impact on the company’s competitiveness and growth
- Motivating compensation starting from 6000 Eur Gross
- Attractive working environment and additional benefits package
Working location: Kaunas
If you have any questions, please contact:
Ina Skiauterienė by ph.: +370 685 77785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org