MPS Baltic is the sole representative of SHL in Lithuania since 2000 offering quality assessment center services and professional methodologies.
Competency assessments predict work behaviour and future development potential. Assessment solutions enable accurate leadership decisions through ability, personality and behavior for development and succession planning.
Competency Assessments for
- Leader Assessment
- Talent Assessment
- Aptitude/ Potential Assessment
Value of Assessments:
- More accurate hiring decisions
- Saves time and money
- Strengthens employer brand
- Improves talent development and succession decisions
- Supports decisions during reorganizations and restructuring
- Successful alignment of people
The process in short:
- Competency model
- Assessment Stage – personality questionnaire, ability tests, In-tray, simulation and role play exercises, competency based interview
- Assessment report
- Feedback to the participant
Duration of the assessment procedure for one candidate takes approx. 5-7 hours, depending on position level and methods used.
Usually assessment process is organized in one day; however it can be divided into 2 parts.