Our client – Tamro Baltics – is the largest pharmaceutical wholesaler in the Baltic region, and a leading Baltic pharmacy operator. Almost 500 own and partner pharmacies, operating under brands of BENU and Aptieka 1, serve people in Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. Tamro Baltics is part of the PHOENIX group, a leading healthcare provider in Europe. PHOENIX group serves pharmaceuticals and medical goods to customers in 26 countries.
Currently the Company is looking for one of the finance team members – Senior Financial Analyst who will support Financial Planning & Analysis activities of Tamro Baltics, including planning, budgeting, and modelling, financial management, controlling and performance reporting. Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Head of FP&A.
- Running budgeting and forecasting processes of Group Companies in Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia together with the colleagues in respective countries
- Conducting analysis and executing costs and profitability control
- Preparing management reporting, including reports to PHOENIX
- Preparing business models for new pharmacy openings, relocations, and other investment projects
- Developing KPI reports to satisfy ever changing business needs for better business decision making
- Participating in design and automation of analytical, reporting, accounting, and business processes
- Providing answers and solutions to ad-hoc questions of business colleagues
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3 years of prior experience as financial analyst
- Capability to be well organized, meet deadlines and be able to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication and intrapersonal skills, and ability to work independently as well as to be a team player
- Expert skills in Excel; experience with Power BI or other business intelligence platforms is the advantage
- Interest in megatrends that are shaping the future of finance and analytics
- Accuracy and orientation to details
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
What is offered:
- Professional and personal growth in one of the largest companies in the Baltics
- Close cooperation with colleagues across Baltic countries and PHOENIX headquarters
- Working environment that is friendly, but demanding for constant improvement
- Motivating compensation package with gross salary range from 3000 to 3500 EUR plus incentives
- Shared worktime between office and remote
Find out more about Tamro Baltics:
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV in English marked “Sr. Financial Analyst“ to executive search company “MPS Baltic” no later than 23th of March by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.
If you have any questions, please contact MPS Baltic Consultant Sigita Kilkutė by phone +370 666 03999 or e-mail: email@example.com .